Monday, July 27, 2015

Queen Star

This was the first quilt I ever free motion quilted and made for myself. It is not perfect at all. I'm glad though. How boring would it be if we were great right from the beginning? No fun at all if you ask me. I bought a machine quilting frame during the time I was quilting this beast and ended up finishing it on that. The machine that came with the frame was my Babylock Quilter's Choice Professional.  I no longer use the frame but I do still use the machine. It quilts beautifully. I have it set into my old kitchen table which is now my sewing table. It is really a dream to quilt with. 💕  I also own a Husqvarna Viking Opal 650 that I piece with. Both machines are great. Maybe one day I'll own a high end longarm frame and machine but for now, I'm sticking with these two. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment